Fernleigh Road Quieter Neighbourhood
Following a series of engagement and consultation events, the Council has listened to local residents for the Fernleigh Road area. The following decision will come into effect on Monday 30 July 2018:
It is recommended that:
1. That the Quieter Neighbourhood scheme for the Fernleigh Road Area as illustrated in Appendix A be implemented, including:
· Introduction of a 20mph zone;
· Installation of speed humps and speed cushions in Fernleigh Road, Woodberry Avenue and Compton Road; and
· Trialling of a point no-entry feature in Stonard Road to allow for further feedback from residents.
2. That it is noted, the following are not progressed following objections to the proposals;
· One-way traffic in Eaton Park Road and Meadowcroft Way;
· Area wide road narrowings (wider parking bays); and
· Banned turns into Radcliffe Road and Ringwood Way.
3. That the necessary traffic management orders be made to bring the scheme into operation, including an experimental traffic management order relating to the point no-entry in Stonard Road
4. A full report is available from page 7 of the reports pack pdf on the following page: https://governance.enfield.gov.uk/ecSDDisplay.aspx?NAME=SD3544&ID=3544&RPID=68951004